OVR - Transitioning from High School to Adulthood

Juniors and Seniors:  What are you doing after high school?

The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, or OVR, is a state agency that helps eligible individuals with disabilities prepare for, obtain or keep a job.


So, whether you know your path or need some help determining your plans, let OVR help with services like:


  • Vocational guidance and counseling
  • Tuition assistance for college or trade school
  • Evaluation for accommodations in school or on the job
  •   Assistive technology
  •   Driver evaluation and training


If you would like more information or have questions, please call OVR toll-free at 1-800-442-6343 or Mrs. Melissa Kinser, M.A., CRC at 814-946-7248.